Roll Off ContainersWe offer 17, 20 & 30 cubic yard roll-off containers
We offer 17, 20 & 30 cubic yard roll-off containers
General Site Services (GSS Dumpsters), offers drop-off and pick-up rental services for project dumpsters and roll-off containers in Houston and the surrounding areas. We service Sugar Land, Stafford, Missouri City, Katy, Brookshire, Fulshear, Richmond, Rosenberg, Needville, East Bernard, Eagle Lake, Wallis, Sealy, Bellville, Waller, Prairie View, Hockley, Hempstead, Tomball, Magnolia, and all of Waller County, Fort Bend County, Austin County and Colorado County.
Roll-off Containers Rental Service in Houston
With Houston being so populated, ordering the right dumpster size is important because of traffic and space. Our 17 cubic yard roll off dumpsters are the perfect fit for subdivisions and smaller projects. They are easily placed in driveways out of everyone’s way. Measuring 7’ wide, 14’ long and 5’ tall, these mid-sized containers are gaining popularity among home builders, contractors, roofers, and landscapers for their generous size and ease of placement. Our roll-offs fit easily onto most driveways and can fit into tight spaces when needed. Whether building a new home, remodeling, building an addition, cleaning out the garage or cleaning out a foreclosure, this is the right dumpster for you! Our hydraulic lift trucks are designed to efficiently and safely deliver and remove our containers. If you need more container space; no problem, we have multi-haul and multi-dumpster service discounts. For larger jobs, we also provide 20 & 30 cubic yard dumpsters.
Easy Open Swing Gates
Our dumpsters have gates that open for your convenience to make filling the roll-off containers easy. Please make sure the gate is shut and latched for safe transport when you request a haul. A quick tip when filling the dumpster through the gate door would be to close it a few feet before it’s filled. By doing this, you won’t have trouble closing the gate and you can backfill the open area by throwing the final items over the top.
Common Uses for roll-off containers
GSS dumpsters and roll-off containers are great for:
- Junk Removal – Get a quick hassle-free clean-up job done in a hurry
- Spring Cleaning – This is an excellent opportunity to share the rental cost with a few neighbors
- Estate Clearance – If you are in charge of getting an estate in order, give us a call
- Storm Cleanup – We all know how powerful Texas storms can be. We have worked with and offered significant discounts to neighborhoods hit hard in the past.
- Removal of Landscaping Debris – If you are a Landscaping company, give us a call so you can know rental rates in advance of bidding a job. We offer discounts to companies that exclusively utilize our services.
- Demolition – Are you a contractor or handling a project on your own? There is nothing more important than keeping a safe and clean workspace.
- Construction Jobs – These job sites require debris containers to keep the job moving. If you are a General Contractor, give us a call to discuss special rates that may be available for your job.
Of course, there are many additional applications and uses for roll-off containers. If you have special instructions or need the roll-off containers in a particular spot, just give us the details, and we will drop the dumpster in the location that is most convenient for your crew. Please contact us today for more information regarding rental of our dumpsters and roll off containers.
A Few Things to Consider when renting our roll-off containers
We know and fully understand that you want to get the most bang for your buck out of your rental, but we kindly request observing the fill line marked on each container. The fill line exists so that we can safely secure a tarp over the top for proper transport. We want to avoid littering the roads with debris or having something fly out and crack a windshield. We all know how that feels! Besides all that, it’s the law, and we don’t plan on messing with Texas.